Our destination will be the town of La Candelaria, which is an antique 200-year-old village, which preserves its entire natural environment surrounded by the desert and Migriño beach. This little town is located in the municipality of Los Cabos in the Mexican State of Baja California Sur. The total current population of La Candelaria is 128 people. In La Candelaria, you’ll see the church, orchards, and species of animals indigenous to the region such as iguanas, doves, and hares. The people of La Candelaria are known for their long lifespans – most residents live well into their 90s!
Candelaria Village ATV
$140.00 – $160.00
The full tour is approximately 3 Hours.
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guides
- Helmet, goggles, and bandana
- Bottled water
- $20 USD Park Entry Fee must be paid directly at the park.
- Vehicle Collision Insurance of $25 USD per ATV must be paid directly at the park or a credit card must be left as a guarantee at check-in.
- Age: 10+, anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back or neck problems.
- Pilots must present a valid Driver’s License.
- Driver must be at least 16 years old with driver’s permit and must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes or sneakers, no sandals or open toe wearables allowed.
- We strongly suggest the use of biodegradable sunblock, hat, and sunglasses.
- You should bring Visa, MasterCard or cash for souvenirs, beverages, snacks, or photos of your tour.
- Cameras and personal objects are not allowed during the tour. You must leave your belongings on a free locker available at the park.
Round-trip transportation included within the Cabo San Lucas – San Jose del Cabo Tourist Corridor. Some hotels or villas outside the corridor may not be covered or may need extra payment. Your pickup will be scheduled after your reservation.