Enjoy our exclusive route that explores Los Cabos beaches, desert landscapes, sand dunes, mountains, and the gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean. During the winter season, it’s possible to enjoy whale watching from the beach. You’ll have the chance to ride or gallops if you have experience on an elegant horse through the beaches. Feel the fresh air and ocean breeze touch your face while speeding through the beach while enjoying the sight of the waves crashing down. You’ll travel through one of the most beautiful places in the world, The Baja Desert, where you’ll see over 50 different kinds of cactus, many of the endemic to the Baja California Peninsula. You will also witness many different species of animals that live here like the famous roadrunner, fox, and deer. This is a guided tour, and no experience is required to partake.
The full tour is approximately 3 Hours.
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guides
- Bottled water
- $20 USD Park Entry Fee must be paid directly at the park.
- Age: 4+, anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum weight: 120 kg/264 pounds
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back or neck problems.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes or sneakers, no sandals or open toe wearables allowed.
- We strongly suggest the use of biodegradable sunblock, hat, and sunglasses.
- You should bring Visa, MasterCard or cash for souvenirs, beverages, snacks, or photos of your tour.
- Cameras and personal objects are not allowed during the tour. You must leave your belongings on a free locker available at the park.
Round-trip transportation included within the Cabo San Lucas – San Jose del Cabo Tourist Corridor. Some hotels or villas outside the corridor may not be covered or may need extra payment. Your pickup will be scheduled after your reservation.